Hey parents! Here is the video we watched and the questions we discussed in LifeGroups on Monday night:
- Read Hebrews 12:1-2
- We each have the responsibility and the opportunity to make an impact somewhere in our lives. What do you think God is calling you to do? What are you doing about it?
- Read Exodus 3:10-15; 4:1-5 & 10-15
- Moses asked the question “Who am I?” Clearly Moses dealt with fear in stepping out into God’s calling. But God repeatedly reminded Moses that he was not alone. Have you ever wanted to do something you were passionate about, but were afraid to? Explain.
- In verse twelve God says, “I will certainly be with you.” We know God was with Moses and despite his fear; God did incredible things through him. His impact changed the course of history. What would you fight for if you knew you couldn’t fail? Why?
- This year we can be a part of what God has in store for us. You have a voice! You can make a difference. Vertical is going to change the world around us. How can you begin today using your voice to make an impact for good?
We asked the question, “who are you, and what breaks your heart?” Your students responded in a really big way. Here are some of the things they said breaks their heart (click to see full resolution image):